One of the reasons we started this blog was to resist the cock-centred traditions of flagging. While referring to certain sex acts may call for clarification of the body parts involved, it’s important for opinicus rampant to be a pan gender hanky code, so you can accurately decode any hanky on any body; a complete language for how you want to fuck that overrides what might be assumed from how your body is gendered, which is then superseded by conversation in which the specifics of consent are negotiated.
This page indexes the flags which we have adapted from their traditional meaning/s:
|BLUE, Light||gives head||wants head|
- Originally: reverses the above.
|LAVENDER||X dresser||likes X dressers|
- Originally: (L) likes drag queens * (R) drag queen. Reasons.
|ORANGE||looking to lead||open to suggestion|
- Originally: (L) anything goes * (R) just cruising. Reasons.
|BLUE/WHITE GINGHAM||milker||milk me|
- Originally: replaces holstein. Reasons.
|DOILY||tea party dom
|tea party sub
- Originally: sex in public toilets. Reasons, Replaced with:
|TOILET PAPER||public toilets