|TOILET PAPER||public toilets
- Make sure your hands are clean (you can carry hand sanitiser). Give head rather than hand jobs. Safest: Use barriers.
- Respect the space: take all rubbish (eg used barriers) with you.
- You might be breaking the law if you are caught engaging in “offensive behaviour”. This includes exposing your genitals (including bum), or engaging in any sexual activity in public (which may include a car or a public toilet if the door is open).
- Behaviour is not considered offensive if the observer has to take abnormal or unusual action to observe it (such as looking under a locked toilet cubicle door).
- Go here for sex in water.
Our complete safer sex guide is here. Where appropriate, further advice should be sought from a medical practitioner.